ePostal Course Descriptions
- USMS 1-Hour ePostal National Championship: 25-yard pool or longer
- USMS 5K/10K ePostal National Championships: 50-meter pool, each event swum separately
- USMS 3000/6000-Yard ePostal National Championships: 25-yard or 25-meter pool, each event swum separately
- Pace Chart - All Events (.pdf): This chart covers swimming paces from 3 minutes per 100 to 1 minute per 100 for all five ePostal events.
- Interval Pace Chart (.pdf): For distances from 100 yards/meters to 3,000 yards/meters, we have listed the interval times if a swimmer maintains a specific pace, ranging from 3 minutes per 100 to 1 minute per 100.
- 1-Hour Pace Chart (.pdf): For a pace of 5 minutes per 100 to 1 minute per 100, this pace chart provides exact distances for each pace interval, plus the formula to determine one's own pace.
ePostal Split Sheets
Want to Host an ePostal?
Bid Instructions (.pdf) - Instructions on how to bid for ePostal national championships. Championships are awarded by the Long Distance Committee at the annual meeting held approximately two years prior to the championship being awarded and are due no later than 30 days prior to the annual meeting. Bidding FAQs.
ePostal Championships Bid Form - Form to be used for bidding on ePostal national championships. Please download Bid Instructions document for instructions on how to fill out this form.
The USMS History and Archives Committee is searching for results and some information missing for a number of older events (date, location, etc.). See this file for a list of events where information is needed. If you have access to some of the missing information, please email it.
Prior ePostal National Championships
View results and other information from prior ePostal National Championships.