ePostal Course Descriptions
- USMS 1-Hour ePostal National Championship: 25-yard pool or longer
- USMS 5K/10K ePostal National Championships: 50-meter pool, each event swum separately. For 2020, a non-championship short course version is also being offered that can be swum in a 25-yard or 25-meter pool.
- USMS 3000/6000-Yard ePostal National Championships: 25-yard or 25-meter pool, each event swum separately
- Pace Chart - All Events (.pdf): This chart covers swimming paces from 3 minutes per 100 to 1 minute per 100 for all five ePostal events.
- Interval Pace Chart (.pdf): For distances from 100 yards/meters to 3,000 yards/meters, we have listed the interval times if a swimmer maintains a specific pace, ranging from 3 minutes per 100 to 1 minute per 100.
- 1-Hour Pace Chart (.pdf): For a pace of 5 minutes per 100 to 1 minute per 100, this pace chart provides exact distances for each pace interval, plus the formula to determine one's own pace.
ePostal Split Sheets
The USMS History and Archives Committee is searching for results and some information missing for a number of older events (date, location, etc.). See this file for a list of events where information is needed. If you have access to some of the missing information, please email it.
Prior ePostal National Championships
View results and other information from prior ePostal National Championships.
Choose the year below
ePostal Series Challenge
Select a year below for a list of swimmers who completed the ePostal Challenge Series.
As an acknowledgement of pandemic effects continuing into 2021, a USMS member may earn an ePostal Series Challenge recognition patch by successfully completing three or more of the five 2021 ePostal events (1-Hour, 5K, 10K, 3000-yard, 6000-yard). For 2020, completing two or more ePostals qualified swimmers for this achievement. Prior to 2020, the ePostal Challenge Series required completion of all five ePostal events.