Benefits of Joining U.S. Masters Swimming
Become a member of USMS today to take your swimming to the next level. Here are just some of the great benefits you'll receive.
- Technique and training advice in SWIMMER magazine, STREAMLINES eNewsletters, and here at usms.org
- Online workouts from USMS-certified coaches, in seven specialties
- Exclusive discounts from our partners
- Ability to track workouts in personalized Fitness Log
- Access to discussion forums to communicate with coaches and members nationwide
- FUN social interaction with like-minded adults
Still not convinced? Here are five reasons why you should join today.
If you have any questions, please contact our membership team at 941-256-USMS (8767) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a USMS membership?
A yearly membership also includes access to more than 2,600 USMS-certified coaches, a network of 1,500 Masters swim clubs and workout groups, written practices tailored to what you’re training for, and fitness tracking of multiple activities in your personalized Fitness Log.
How do I become a USMS member?
What are membership fees?
What is a Local Masters Swimming Committee (LMSC)?
To learn more check out our LMSC information page.