USMS to Host Virtual Annual Meeting in 2021
To ensure we provide an improved virtual experience, the Executive Committee is actively reviewing the format of and feedback from last year’s virtual Annual Meeting. The core of this year's meeting is expected to generally take place over the time period as the previously scheduled USAS Convention, Sept. 23-27.
Below are resources, important updates, in addition to all annual meeting information to ensure attendees will be prepared to fully participate. Should you have immediate questions regarding the 2021 annual meeting, please contact Volunteer Services.
Resources for Delegates
- Annual Meeting Schedule
- The core of this year's meeting is expected to generally take place over the time period as the previously scheduled USAS Convention, Sept. 23-27.
- Once finalized, the complete schedule of meetings and sessions of the House of Delegates can be found on our virtual calendar.
- It is recommended that you sign up for an account and use it to log in to Sched to bookmark your favorites, indicate your plans to attend, and/or sync meeting details to your phone or calendar. If you're a first timer using Sched, this guide will help you navigate through using the Sched functionality.
- Pre-annual meeting emails
Annual Meeting Delegate Packet
Individual Sections of Annual Meeting Packet
- Table of Contents
- USMS Annual Meeting Schedule
- House of Delegates meeting agendas
- National Office - CEO Report
- 2021 Elections
- Candidates for Office
- Consolidated Election Packet
- Committee Reports & Meeting Agendas
- Executive Committee
- Standing Committees
- Committees of the Board of Directors
- Liaison & Special Assignments
- Proposed Amendments
- Long Distance
- LMSC Development
- 2022 Financial Planning
- 2022 Business Plan Assumptions
- 2022 Rate Changes
- 2022 Budget Preparation Timeline
- Attachments and Presentations:
- Proposed Rules of the USMS Annual Meeting
- USMS Leadership and Staff - An Abridged Directory
- Roberts Rules of Order - The Basics
Read minutes from all meetings held in conjunction with the 2021 annual meeting.
Please review this list of USMS members who have passed away since the 2020 annual meeting (click the "Date of Death" column heading twice to reverse sort). If you know of a name that should be added to this list, submit it to USMS Volunteer Services.
Resources for Committees
- Committee report template (pre-annual meeting)
- Instructions for meeting minutes
- Meeting minutes template (MS Word document)
- Example of a completed meeting minutes document
- 2022 Committee Request (opens 9/26/2021)
- 2021 Annual Meeting Evaluation (opens 9/26/2021)