Congratulations to these previous winners, and thanks to our partners!
February 15, 2021 | TBA: One 2021 member will win a beach cruiser bicycle ($350 value) from our partner Golden Road Brewing. An additional five 2021 members will receive a Golden Road Brewing hat ($20 value each).
December 16, 2020 | Congratulations to the winner of the new Smart Goggle ($235 value) from our partner FINIS, Ryan B. of FRNY! Sabine A. if PSM, Paul W., Kimberly K. of XCL, JG P. SNM, and Katrina L. of FFH have also won a FINIS Stability Snorkel ($39 value each).
December 7, 2020 | Congratulations to the following winners of a $100 TYR gift card: Danielle B. of WCM, Ricky G. of TNYA, Jo Anna P. of HCTY, Carrie J. of BWAC, and Thomas A. of SAWS!
November 23, 2020 | Congratulations to the five Lucky Members will won a mega gift set from our partner TRISWIM: Patrick H. of SCCS, Josh D. of UC32, Kathryn W. of MEMO, Colleen C. of RGMS, and Morgane R. of PBM! These gift sets, valued at $80 apiece, include TRISWIM shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion plus SKIN SLICK and FOGGIES for all of your hair and skincare needs.
November 10, 2020 | Congratulations to the five lucky winners of a USMS 50th Anniversary Prize Pack and a $50 gift card to SwimOutlet.com: Tori A. of RIDG, Nichelle B. of MMCLT, Dee D. of ENSW, Vickie G. of MAM, and Chuck S. of CONN!
August 2020 | Congratulations to the following winners during the month of August as part of the 2020 Virtual Championships: these members have won a 3-month supply of SmartyPants Vitamins: Katie K. of UH20, Mark R. of NCMS, and Shelly S. of LVM. These members have won a FINIS prize pack: Jose A. of QUAC, Jordan I. of AKMS, Brian H. of CMM, Mihaela D. of LOM, and Rodrigo E. of UC43. These members have won a USMS Race Day Blend and $50 gift card to INFINIT: Laura L. of HACM, Kanta E. of MMAC, Emilie Claire S. of CRUZ, Ande W. of SCMI, and Betsy H. of TNAQ. These members have won a SPLASH BOX Subscription for 3 months from TRISWIM: Janes Z. of RIPM, Tana S. of SMM, and Clark D. of OREG. These members have won a TYR backpack: Genn D. of COLU, Karin P. of SBM, Shawn N. of GULF, and Analynn B. of TXAQ has won a TYR Venzo suit!
February 14, 2020 | Zach B. of PSM has won a year's supply of SmartyPants Vitamins and an entry into the 2020 SmartyPants Vitamins USMS Fitness Series.
January 27, 2020 | Olivia S. of UC10 has won a $150 Gift Card and Monica B. of BNG, Bruce Y. of INDY, and Tony J. of LBG each won a $50 Gift Card to SwimOutlet.com.
January 6, 2020 | Ryan H. of DCAC won a $250 Gift Card and Stacy Abrams of Texas Longhorn Aquatics, Christina Brunca of Illinois Masters, Takeshi Komoto of Montgomery Ancient Mariners, Maddie Dietz of St Louis Area Masters, and Joey Difato of Sarasota Tsunami Masters each won a $50 Gift Card to INFINIT Nutrition.
December 26, 2020 | Steve C. of GS has won an exclusive prize pack from TYR (valued at over $380 (male) or $550 (female)) and includes a Venzo tech suit and a cap signed by Team TYR.
December 11, 2020 | Congratulations to the five members who have won a TRISWIM Mega Gift set, valued at $80 each: Jan B. of NEM, BOB M. of UC33, Mary H. of NCMS, Jules D. of OREG, Martin E. of CMS!
November 19, 2019 | Peter F. of IM has won a $250 gift card to SwimOutlet.com and Seth B. of MINN, Julie M. of IM, Heidi G. or MVM, and Scott P. of MOST have won a $50 gift card to SwimOutlet.com!
November 8, 2019 | These lucky members have won a Lane 3 Annual membership to The Race Club ($199 value): Tim C. of OREG, Ryan W. of DAM, Sharlene V. of RHMS, Jeff W. of SRQM, Kaitlin C. of UC03.
November 5, 2019 | Theresa D. of MARY has won a USMS prize back from USMS partners: Agon, Infinit, TRISWIM, Tropic Sport and TYR valued over $150!
December 26, 2019 | Steve Croucher of Greenville Splash Masters won an exclusive prize pack from TYR (valued at over $380 (male) or $550 (female)) and includes a Venzo tech suit and a cap signed by Team TYR.
December 11, 2019 | Jan Boland of New England Masters, Bob Moynihan of Unattached-Southern Pacific, Mary Holloway of North Carolina Masters Swimming, Jules DeGiulio of Oregon Masters, & Martin Erzinger of Colorado Masters Swimming each won: A mega gift sets from our partner TRISWIM. These gift sets, valued at $80 apiece, include one TRISWIM Shampoo (8 oz), one TRISWIM Conditioner (8 oz), one TRISWIM Body Wash (8 oz), one TRISWIM Lotion (8 oz), one SKIN SLICK (1.5 oz), and one FOGGIES six pack.
November 18 | Peter Falstad of Illinois Masters won a $250 Gift Card to SwimOutlet.com; Seth Baetzold of Minnesota Masters, Julie Mescher of Illinois Masters, Heidi Gerstereach of Mission Viejo Masters, and Scott Percival of Masters of South Texas each won a $50 Gift Card to SwimOutlet.com
November 7 | Kaitlin Cahill of Unattached - Adirondack, Tim Cespedes of Oregon Masters, Sharlene Van Boer of Rolling Hills Mud Sharks, Ryan Waddington of Davis Aquatic Masters, & Jeff Waddle of Sarasota Tsunami Masters each won a Lane 3 Annual Membership to The Race Club ($199 Value)
November 4 | Theresa Dowdall of Maryland Masters won: A USMS Prize Pack from USMS Partners, Agon, Infinit, Tri Swim, TropicSport & TYR (over $150 Value)
March 12 - 18 | Makenna Clark of Illinois Masters won: A Pot of Gold Prize Pack including a gold TYR Get Down 23L backpack plus prizes from Agon, TropicSport, SwimOutlet.com, TRISWIM, SmartyPants Vitamins, and INFINIT Nutrition (a total value of over $200).
January 16 | Carleigh Kutac of Dad's Club Swim Team Masters won: A FINIS Rival 2.0 Tech Suit (a total value of over $450).
January 11 | Mark Rinaldi of Competitive Tri-Swim Masters LLC; Mary Kulzick of Unattached-Illinois; Dennis Toth of Tennessee Aquatics Masters Swimming; Barbara Shycoff of DC Dept Of Recreation & Parks; & Stephanie Hiebert of Puget Sound Masters each won: A TRISWIM mega gift pack (a total value of over $80).
If you join or renew your USMS membership during the contest period, you'll be entered automatically. To enter without purchasing, submit your name and contact information.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to any U.S. Masters Swimming members that join or renew during the contest period or those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of USMS (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of USMS as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Feb. 11, 2021 and ending Feb. 15, 2021. We've teamed up with our partner, Golden Road to give away one beach cruiser bicycle to a lucky 2021 U.S. Masters Swimming member. An additional five members will win a Golden Road hat These exclusive prize packs are valued at over $350 and $20 respectively. Giveaway winner(s) will be selected at the end of the sweepstakes based on entries during the contest period. All online entries must be received by 11:59PM PST on Feb. 15, 2021 (end of contest period).
- How to Enter: Entries to the sweepstakes are automatically submitted by joining or renewing your USMS Membership during the contest period. Entries may also be submitted by entering your information through the online form on the sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of USMS. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of USMS.
- Prizes: Winner(s) will receive prize(s) based on the following schedule: Entries on Feb. 15, 2021, from our partner Golden Road: one bicycle and five hats. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for USMS to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received each day of the contest period.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. USMS shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted By You: By entering this content you understand that USMS, anyone acting on behalf of USMS, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: USMS reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, USMS may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by USMS. USMS reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. USMS has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, USMS reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive periodic marketing from USMS. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless USMS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the State of Florida WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: U.S. Masters Swimming 1751 Mound St., Suite 204, Sarasota, FL 34236. Requests must be received no later than Feb. 26, 2021.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is U.S. Masters Swimming 1751 Mound Street, Suite 204, Sarasota, FL 34236.