Join USMS for a chance to win one (1) of three (3) prizes. The Grand Prize is a brand new wetsuit from TYR!
The two (2) Prize Packs are valued at $500 and contain:
- $100 in TYR training gear - choose your favorite swimsuit, cap, goggles, or other gear
- $100 in INFINIT Nutrition - industry-leading liquid-based nutrition products
- $100 in SBR Sports products - includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and skincare products
- $100 in SmartyPants Vitamins - Three month supply of vitamins
- One (1) entry into the USA Triathlon Legacy Triathlon
The one (1) Grand Prize is valued at $1,200 and contains a Prize Pack and:
- One (1) TYR Wetsuit - Sweepstakes winners will be among the first to receive the new Category 5 wetsuit, which will be released in early 2020.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have moved the contest ending point from April 20, 2020, to later in the year when pools and beaches are opened back up.
If you join USMS during the sweepstakes period, you'll be entered automatically. To enter without purchasing, submit your name and contact information.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to any U.S. Masters Swimming members who join or renew during the sweepstakes period or those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of USMS (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of USMS as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 3, 2020, and ending XXXX, 2020. Three (3) giveaway winners will be selected at the end of the sweepstakes based on entries during the sweepstakes period. All online entries must be received by 11:59PM PST on XXXX, 2020 (end of sweepstakes period).
- How to Enter: Entries to the sweepstakes are automatically submitted by joining or renewing your USMS membership during the sweepstakes period. Entries may also be submitted by entering your information through the online form on the sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of USMS. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of USMS.
- Prizes: Two (2) winners will receive a prize pack (approximately $500 in value) and one (1) grand prize winner will receive a prize pack (approximately $500 in value) and a TYR wetsuit (with values ranging from $250-$900). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for USMS to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received each day of the sweepstakes period.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. USMS shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk email or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted By You: By entering this Sweepstakes you understand that USMS, anyone acting on behalf of USMS, or its respective licensees, successors and assignees will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity, or information and for trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: USMS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, USMS may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by USMS. USMS reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. USMS has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, USMS reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive periodic marketing from USMS. You can opt out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless USMS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assignees, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND the State of Florida WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: U.S. Masters Swimming 1751 Mound St., Suite 201, Sarasota, FL 34236. Requests must be received no later than XXXX, 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is U.S. Masters Swimming 1751 Mound Street, Suite 201, Sarasota, FL 34236.