Celebrate the 4th of July holiday with a 4K of July! Swim 4,000 yards cumulatively between July 1-31 on the Swim.com app.
All current USMS members are welcome to participate in this challenge for FREE. The July 4K can be done in any stroke accumulated through your regular workouts. Simply swim 4,000 yards during the month of July to complete this challenge!
This is a great way to prepare to go long for the 2021 USMS 5K/10K ePostal National Championships (May 15 - Sept. 15).
By completing the 4K, you'll earn a 25% discount from INFINIT plus a chance to win some raffle prizes.
Log Results in the Swim.com App
We partnered with Swim.com so you can input your results on their app to benchmark your swims for the future, compare against other swimmers, and join in on the social fun. Swimmers can upload swims or workouts using a compatible device (Garmin, Apple Watch, etc.), or they can be manually uploaded, so don’t worry if you don’t have a smartwatch!
Here is how it works:
- Link your My USMS account and Swim.com account (this is required as the challenge is a USMS member benefit)
- Find and join the challenge on the Swim.com app (here is how)
- Complete your swim or workout
- Log it on the Swim.com app
- Bask in the glory of your accomplishment, receive your badge on Swim.com, and maybe see where you rank against others :)
Any workouts between July 1 – 31 can be logged towards the 4,000-yard goal
Click the button below on your phone to go right to the event on the Swim.com app to join.
Check Club Finder for a club in your area, find some friends to join you, or complete it on your own. This challenge can be completed in any pool.