2021 Unified Fee Paper Registration Forms
With the unified membership fee in place, there is no longer a need for 52 unique paper registration forms. Hopefully, we can guide members and clubs to register online as much as possible.
- Individual Membership Registration Form
- The plan, which the Membership Committee and Board of Directors are in support of, is that going forward we have a single paper registration form and have it sent back to the National Office, which will handle the processing and email confirmation and distribute funds as we do with the other 99.5-plus percent of memberships.
- Club Membership Application
- Workout Group Membership Application
- Application for Transfer of Club Membership
- One Event Registration Form
- 30-Day Tryout registration form
- Foreign guest membership form