USMS is offering an exciting new membership option: USMS+
For $199 you receive the following through the end of 2022:
- A standard USMS membership
- Exclusive welcome package including:
- Premium USMS-branded item of your choosing
- USMS latex cap
- USMS stickers
- Plastic membership card
- Free registration to all of these events
- Fitness Series challenges
- ePostal events
- Virtual events
- Free USA Swimming Supporters Club membership which includes a donation to support Adults Learn-to Swim grants and:
- A Supporters Club merchandise item
- “Skip the line” access to autograph signings at major events
- Invitations to participate in USA Swimming fan surveys and polls
- Exclusive offers from USA Swimming and USA Swimming Foundation Partners
- Access to exclusive Olympian-featured webinars
- Free All American patches (once you reach All American status)
- Free Go the Distance 50 mile cap (once you reach 50 miles)
Benefits of Joining U.S. Masters Swimming
Become a member of USMS today for $60 and take your swimming to the next level. Here are just some of the great benefits you'll receive.
- Technique and training advice in SWIMMER magazine, STREAMLINES newsletters, and here at usms.org
- A vast Workout Library that features seven specialties and loads of workouts for every swimming level
- Ability to participate in USMS pool, open water, or virtual events
- Access to local club workouts
- Exclusive discounts from our partners
- Ability to link your account with Swim.com and analyze your workout or race information
- Discussion forums to communicate with coaches and members nationwide
- FUN social interaction with like-minded adults
- And much more
Still not convinced? Here are five reasons why you should join today.
If you have any questions, please contact our membership team at 941-256-USMS (8767) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a USMS membership?
A yearly membership also includes access to more than 2,600 USMS-certified coaches, a network of 1,500 Masters swim clubs and workout groups, written practices tailored to what you’re training for, and fitness tracking through an integration with Swim.com or our Fitness Log.
How do I become a USMS member?
What are membership fees?
What is a Local Masters Swimming Committee (LMSC)?
To learn more check out our LMSC information page.