Daily results for the 2011 Go The Distance (GTD) event are available here. Participant results pages are updated each day after 6 a.m. Eastern Time and include all swims logged through the previous day. Milestone achievements are updated throughout the day.
Through December 31, 2011, our 2,818 GTD 2011 participants have swum a total of 581,431.20 miles (=1,023,318,912 yards, =935,722,813 meters). Keep up the good work!
- All participants, by total mileage
- Women, by age group and total mileage
- Men, by age group and total mileage
- All participants, by Zone / LMSC / Clubs
- Swimmer progress toward goals
- YTD mileage spreadsheet by participant (CSV file)
Mileage Milestone Achievements:
- 50 miles (2069 swimmers)
- 100 miles (1729 swimmers)
- 150 miles (1410 swimmers)
- 200 miles (1166 swimmers)
- 250 miles (944 swimmers)
- 300 miles (719 swimmers)
- 365.25 miles (average mile a day) (550 swimmers)
- 400 miles (468 swimmers)
- 500 miles (313 swimmers)
- 750 miles (66 swimmers)
- 1000 miles (24 swimmers)
- 1250 miles (4 swimmers)
- 1500 miles (2 swimmers)
Meet The "Go The Distance" Swimmers:
- Katherine Merkle (added 12/5/11)
- Dennis Butts (added 11/1/11)
- Sam Wathen (added 10/4/11)
- Jennifer L Egan (added 8/12/11)
- Alan T Pfeiffer-Traum (added 6/30/11)
- Patricia J Nardozzi (added 6/7/11)
- Paul (Tank) F McNamara (added 5/4/11)
- Scott R Linnborn (added 4/5/11)
- Margaret T Godwin (added 3/3/11)
- Kip Bohachek (added 2/4/11)
Awards and Merchandise:
- The Nike Swim awards are automatically sent out to participants once a month by All American Swim Supply. These awards are sent to your home address of record in your USMS registration.
- Official Go The Distance t-shirts can also be ordered from All American Swim Supply. Check off your milestone achievements on your
t-shirt throughout the year as you swim through them.
- All questions or concerns about the 2011 GTD Program need to be sent by March 10, 2012. Any questions after that will not be accepted.