Dormitory Rules and Regulations (read carefully):
- Reservations must be made before July 14th and are subject to availability.
- Arriving earlier or departing later than reserved is not possible without prior approval and payment
- All reservations must be accompanied by full payment - payments will not be processed until July 1st
- Include SASE for confirmation of reservation, maps and other instructions
- Reservations are on a first come and paid, first served basis.
- All room rates include tax
- Room rate includes daily clean towels and washcloths. Each room comes with one set if bed linen per stay
- No smoking, no drugs, no late and loud nights, no alcohol - college is in session
- Violation of University policy will result in immediate expulsion and no refund of unused reservation
- Double reservations must be paid in full - you have to find a room mate. We do not mix and match roommates
- Even when paying by check, Credit Card information required with reservation (to cover against damage and lost keys)
- Room rates do not include the meal plan - you are on your own to make arrangements
- Room availability: Singles - 200, doubles - 15
- Parking permits are possible. Daily rate is $5.00. Parking spots limited to 40. Location is unknown.
To Reserve a Room
The preferred method of reserving a room is to call Paul Windrath at 651-388-8524 (before 9 pm CST) and provide the information shown below. You may also fill out this form, print it, and mail it to the address below. However, with limited room availability, this may reduce your chances of getting a reservation.
2612 Eunice Avenue
Red Wing, MN 55066