Convention XXV Information
Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa
September 15-19, 2004
USMS will conduct meetings from September 15-19. The first block meetings will be held Wednesday evening, September 15. The first House of Delegates meeting will be held on Thursday morning, September 16, and the final House of Delegates meeting will be held on Saturday afternoon, September 18. Delegates are expected to attend all House of Delegates meetings.
- Complete Registration Packet, including:
- Convention Registration Form
- Hotel Registration Form
- Airport Shuttle Coupon
- Meeting Schedule
- Pre-Convention Delegate Packet
- USMS National Publication Recommendation
All persons attending any meetings at the convention must be registered. Registration fees are:
-$110.00 - postmarked by August 7, 2004
-$135.00 - postmarked by August 8, 2004 or later
Please send your registration form and fee to: Ellaine Cox, United States Aquatic Sports, 17575 Darden Rd., South Bend, IN 46635-1109. If you need to cancel you must do so in writing by August 31, 2004 in order to receive a full refund.
Reservations will be handled through the Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa by returning the reservation form to the hotel or by calling the hotel at: 407-827-3333. If changes need to be made concerning your reservations you MUST call the hotel directly. See the reservation form for detailed information, including rates. For on line reservations go to: http://www.wyndhamevents.com/palace/04usas.htm.
If you are in need of a handicapped room, please indicate that when making your reservations.
HOTEL GUESTS NOT REGISTERED FOR THE UNITED STATES AQUATIC SPORTS CONVENTION WILL BE CHARGED THE WYNDHAM PALACE STANDARD ROOM RATE.
You may register (as a convention delegate) without making room reservations at the Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa.
Single/Double - $114
Triple/Quad - $114
Tax not included
The pre-convention packet that is mailed to all registered delegates is available here in Adobe Acrobat format.
Complete Pre-Convention Packet (zipped .PDF file ~1.7 MB)
Individual Sections of Pre-Convention Packet:
- Table of Contents
- USMS Convention Schedule
- USMS Officer Reports
- USMS National Office Reports
- USMS Non "Block" Committee/Task Force Reports (Endowment Fund, Zones, LMSC Workshops)
- Block #1 Committee Meetings (Championship, Coaches, International, Officials, Rules Committees)
- Block #2 Committee Meetings (Convention, Finance, Legal Counselors, Legislation, Planning Committees)
- Block #3 Committee Meetings (Communications, Marketing, Publications, Registration Committees)
- Block #4 Committee Meetings (Fitness, Insurance, Long Distance, Safety Education, Sports Medicine Committees)
- Block #5 Committee Meetings (ISHOF Nominating, History and Archives, Recognition and Awards, Records and Tabulations Committees)
- USMS Liaison & Special Assignments Reports
- Proposed Changes to USMS Rules
- Proposed Changes to USMS Long Distance Rules
- Proposed Changes to USMS Legislation
- Election Operating Guidelines
- 2005 Proposed Budget
The USMS contract with our National Publication vendor expires at the end of this year. The Executive Committee has completed an extensive RFP review process in order to secure a new contract for our National Publication beginning next year and has a issued a recommendation to the House of Delegates for the 2004 Convention.
USMS National Publication Recommendation
- Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- PMG Waiver Proposal
- Over-Budget Request
- Questions for Consultant
- Summary of Proposals
- Interview Questions
- Interviews Summary
- Convention Discussion Forum
Convention forms are in .PDF format. In order to view them you must have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click on the link below to download a free copy. If you are still unable to view these .PDF files, you may request a hard copy of any of them from Tracy Grilli at the National Office.