Join U.S. Masters Swimming
Become a USMS member today to receive information to take your swimming ability and technique to the next level. Members have access to discounts from our partners, SWIMMER magazine, and the enjoyment of supporting programs designed to promote and encourage swimming across the country. You’ll love all the benefits of USMS membership.
A membership also includes access to more than 2,600 USMS-certified coaches, a network of 1,500 Masters swim clubs and workout groups to help you stay motivated, and fitness tracking of multiple activities in your personalized Fitness Log. Find a USMS club or workout group near you.
Renew Your Membership
Renew your USMS Membership today and continue to receive the benefits of membership, which include a subscription to SWIMMER magazine, STREAMLINES eNewsletter, inclusion in the USMS national times database, discounts from USMS partners, insurance coverage, and access to the members only features on usms.org.
- My USMS account allows you to do the following:
- Read SWIMMER magazine online
- Track your fitness activities in your own Fitness Log (FLOG)
- Create a usms email alias
- Update your USMS registration information
- The USMS discussion forums gives you access to the following:
- Written workouts from USMS coaches
- The ability to create your own blog or read blogs from other members
- The chance to upload photos to your own online photo album
What would you like to do?
- Retrieve a copy of my membership card
- Update my mailing address, phone number, or email address
- Transfer to a different club or workout group
- Change my permanent ID to a vanity ID
- Contact USMS
If you need more help, please contact our membership team at 941-256-USMS (8767) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.