|2018 Club Registration Fee||$43.00|
|2018 Workout Group Registration Fee||$43.00|
|2017 Individual Member Registration Fee||$41.00|
|2017-18 One-Event Registration Fee||$15.00|
|2017-18 Transfer Fee||$0|
Instructions for Registrars:
- The club registration fee (fee to register a club for the year) is $43.00.
- The workout group registration fee (fee to register a workout group for the year) is $43.00.
- For members registering from November 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017, the fee payable to USMS is $41.00. The member’s registration expires on December 31, 2017.
- For members registering (for 2017) from July 1, 2017, to December 31, 2017, will have the option to select a membership for the remainder of 2017 for $41 payable to USMS or they can select the "Year-Plus" membership option which means that anyone joining USMS after July 1, 2017 will receive a discount on their 2017 membership when they register through 2018. The "Year-Plus" registration expires on December 31, 2018. LMSCs may also choose to reduce their “End of Year” registration fee.
- For members registering for one event, the fee payable to USMS is $15.00. (LMSCs are not required to offer one-event registration.) Members or registrars do not have access to perform this task via the registration software.
- For members converting from a one-event registration to a full 2017 membership, the fee payable to USMS is the difference of the full fee minus $15.00 (in other words, it is $26.00 until June 30, 2017, and a reduced fee from July 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017). Members must convert within a month of the one-event registration. Contact the national office if a member wishes to convert.
- For members transferring membership from one club to another, there is no fee payable to USMS. LMSCs are permitted to charge a transfer fee if they desire. Members cannot transfer online. The registrar for the LMSC into which the member is transferring, must complete this conversion via the ESTHER software.
- Submit a list of your current LMSC officers to the National Office (Membership@usmastersswimming.org) by December 31st of each year. Updates should also be sent to the National Office any time you have new officers.
- The official name and number of each LMSC is listed in the USMS Rule Book, and should be used in contacts with members and the National Office. Only the House of Delegates has the authority to change the name of an LMSC.