USMS 2016 Fee
USMS 2016 End-of-year Fee
|Club Registration Fee||$25.00||same|
|Workout Group Registration Fee||$25.00||same|
|Individual Member Registration Fee||$39.00||$25.00|
|One-Event Registration Fee||$15.00||same|
Instructions for Registrars:
- The club registration fee (fee to register a club for the year) is $25.00.
- The workout group registration fee (fee to register a workout group for the year) is $25.00.
- For members registering from November 1, 2015 to August 31, 2016, the fee payable to USMS is $39.00. The member’s registration expires on December 31, 2016.
- For members registering (for 2016) from September 1, 2016, to December 31, 2016, the fee payable to USMS is reduced to $25.00. (This is called an “End of Year” registration.) The "End of Year" registration expires on December 31, 2016. LMSCs may also choose to reduce their “End of Year” registration fee.
- For members registering for one event, the fee payable to USMS is $15.00. (LMSCs are not required to offer one-event registration.) Members or registrars do not have access to perform this task via the ESTHER software.
- For members converting from a one-event registration to a full 2016 membership, the fee payable to USMS is the difference of the full fee minus $15.00 (in other words, it is $22.00 until August 31, 2016, and $10.00 from September 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016). Members must convert within a month of the one-event registration. Contact the national office if a member wishes to convert.
- For members transferring membership from one club to another, there is no fee payable to USMS. LMSCs are permitted to charge a transfer fee if they desire. Members cannot transfer online. The registrar for the LMSC into which the member is transferring, must complete this conversion via the ESTHER software.
- Submit a list of your current LMSC officers to the National Office (Membership@usms.org) by December 31st of each year. Updates should also be sent to the National Office any time you have new officers.
- The official name and number of each LMSC is listed in the USMS Rule Book, and should be used in contacts with members and the National Office. Only the House of Delegates has the authority to change the name of an LMSC.