Finance Committee Details
||From section 506.7.1 of the rule book:
The Finance Committee shall:
- Propose policies pertaining to the financial affairs of USMS for approval by the Board of Directors.
- Receive and review the reports of the treasurer and controller.
- Cause to be prepared a summary of the above reports to be presented to the Board of Directors.
- Annually receive and compile budget requests for the next fiscal year.
- Assist in the preparation of the USMS annual budget for the next fiscal period and submit same to the Board of Directors for approval and then to the House of Delegates for ratification.
||Jeanne Ensign [email]
||See Appendix E (PDF) of the USMS Rule Book