Want to host an April is Adult Learn-to-Swim Month lesson program at your pool, but don't know what to do first? Check out these guidelines, created with the help of successful ALTS Month organizers, and contact the National Office for more information and assistance.
- ALTS Month Timeline: Keep your club and/or LMSC on track with this schedule that takes you from the planning stages in November through your lessons in April.
- ALTS Month Organizer: Keep your volunteer instructors and your lesson participants organized with this multitab Excel sheet.
- ALTS Month Flyer: Use this customizable color PDF flyer to promote your ALTS Month programming.
- ALTS Month Volunteer Instructor Guide: This guide helps USMS-certified ALTS instructors get Masters swimmers and club volunteers trained to assist during lessons.
- ALTS Month Certificate: This customizable achievement certificate will be appreciated by every adult who learns to swim in your April ALTS program.