USMS Swimmer Info
|Name:||David A Radcliff|
|Most Recent Club:||Oregon Masters (OREG)|
Swimming Achievements for David A Radcliff:
- Meet results for David A Radcliff (304 swims)
- Top Ten achievements (334 individual, 69 relay)
- All-American Honors (20 years pool individual, 16 years pool relay, 19 years long distance individual, 4 years long distance relay)
- All-Star Honors (5 years long distance, 6 years pool)
- USMS Records (45 pool individual, 21 pool relay, 14 long distance individual, 6 long distance relay records)
- Participated in 1 Olympic Games: 1956
USMS Service & Recognition for David A Radcliff:
- USMS Awards and Recognition Received:
2003 U.S. Masters Swimming Dorothy Donnelly Service Award
2004 U.S. Masters Swimming Newsletter Of The Year Award
2007 U.S. Masters Swimming Newsletter Of The Year Award
2015 USMS Athletes Inducted into the International Masters Swimming Hall of Fame (IMSHOF)
- USMS.org article and video references:
- SWIMMER magazine contributions and references:
- March-April 2016 Issue: Featured in "Six Old Men and the Sea"
- July-August 2014 Issue: Featured in "Golden Swims in the Golden State"
- May-June 2013 Issue: "Open Water Issue Issues"
- July-August 2009 Issue: "My Favorite Practice"
- July-August 2008 Issue: Featured in "Hour Swim Results Available "
- September-October 2006 Issue: Featured in "The Spirit of the World Championships"
- September-October 2006 Issue: Featured in "XI FINA World
- May-June 2006 Issue: Featured in "Water Exercise"
- May-June 2005 Issue: Featured in "USMS Names All Americans and All-Stars for Pool Courses"
Photos of David A Radcliff: