Edit Existing Meet
Any changes that you submit will be reviewed, and upon approval, will be displayed on the Calendar of Events.
***Please be aware that your LMSC will be billed a $100 sanction fee, plus $5 per participant, after the event takes place. Events are expected to have a minimum of 20 participants and will be billed for that minimum. Your LMSC may choose to fully absorb this cost, or may contact you about sharing the cost.***
An event sanctioned by USMS, Inc., through one of its Local Masters Swimming Committees (LMSC), must meet all of the following criteria:
1. The event shall be conducted according to applicable USMS swimming rules and administrative regulations including:
(a) Article 201: Membership and Representation, USMS Rule Book Part 2, http://www.usms.org/rules/part2.pdf
(b) Article 203: Open Water Sanction, USMS Rule Book Part 2, http://www.usms.org/rules/part2.pdf
(c) Open Water Guide to Operations, http://www.usms.org/gto/gto_longdist
(d) Open Water and Long Distance Swimming Rules, USMS Rule Book Part 3, http://www.usms.org/rules/part3.pdf
2. Entry forms, programs, and results must bear the statement "Sanctioned by (LMSC name) for USMS Inc." (Article 203.3.3)
2. The sanctioning LMSC has the option to allow the use of One-Event registration, including determination of the total fee, which includes a USMS-determined base price plus additional LMSC fees. See http://www.usms.org/admin/lmschb/content/oevt for more information.
3. The sanctioning LMSC has the option to include offline processing as part of the sanction application, including due dates for additional information and attachments; and determination of the amount of the sanction fee or bond, if required, and requirements attached to the bonding process.
4. A link to the event's results, and the total number of adult participants in the event, shall be emailed within 14 days of the event to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. All competitors must hold current USMS registrations or valid travel permits or their equivalents, or have other acceptable proof of current Masters swimming registration, and must be 18 years of age or over (Article 202.1). The entry form must contain the following Liability Release: PDF, Word
PARTICIPANT WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY,
For and in consideration of United States Masters Swimming, Inc. (“USMS”) allowing me, the undersigned, to participate in any USMS sanctioned or approved activity, including swimming camps, clinics, and exhibitions; learn-to-swim programs; swimming tryouts; fitness and training programs (including dryland training); swim practices and workouts (for both pool and open water); pool meets; open water competitions; local, regional, and national competitions and championships (both pool and open water); and related activities (“Event” or “Events”); I, for myself, and on behalf of my spouse, children, heirs and next of kin, and any legal and personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns, hereby agree to and make the following contractual representations pursuant to this Waiver and Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement (the “Agreement”);
|Course Type:||Open Water|
|Sanction Type:||Sanctioned by USMS|
|Event Country:||United States Of America|
|Event LMSC:||North Carolina|
|Event Start Date:||08/24/2013|
|Event End Date:||08/24/2013|
|Event Title:||2013 Lake Lure Dixie Zone Open Water Championship|
|Series Title:||None Entered|
Providing as much information as possible allows USMS and your local LMSC to provide you, your event, and your workers the best possible service and benefits.
Would you like to provide contact information for the following positions?
|Display Information Publicly?:||
|Phone Number:||(704) 361-8103|
|Address 1:||None Entered|
|Address 2:||None Entered|
|Zip Code:||None Entered|
|Country:||United States Of America|
Rumbling Bald Resort on Lake Lure
12 Mountains Boulevard
North Carolina 28746 USA
|Link To Paper Entries:||None Entered|
|Link To Online Entries:||https://www.clubassistant.com/club/meet_information.cfm?c=1774&smid=4754|
|Date Entries Close:||08/22/2013|
|Est. Water Temperature:||None Entered|
|Last Year's Est. Attendance:||150 - 199 People|
|This Year's Est. Attendance:||100 - 149 People|
|Entry Form:||View Entry Form|
|Display Entry Form Publicly:||No|
|Safety Plan:||View Entry Form|
|"Other" Document:||None Uploaded|
|Other Document Title:||None Entered|