USMS Swimmer Info
|Name:||Jim W Miller|
|Club:||Virginia Masters Swim Team (VMST)|
Swimming Achievements for Jim W Miller:
USMS Service & Recognition for Jim W Miller:
- Current USMS National Positions Held:
Past President (EMail)
- Current LMSC Offices Held:
Virginia LMSC Safety (EMail)
- USMS Awards and Recognition Received:
1986 Speedo/U.S. Masters Swimming Coach Of The Year Award
1999 Capt. Ransom J. Arthur M.D. Award
- Jim is a USMS Recognized Coach for 2014
- Contributed 10 articles to USMS.org
- USMS.org article and video references:
- SWIMMER magazine contributions and references:
- January-February 2012 Issue: Featured in "Breathless"
- May-June 2011 Issue: Featured in "Legal Doping"
- July-August 2010 Issue: Featured in "Tech Suits Add Flavor, But Swimmers Bring the Juice"
- May-June 2013 Issue: Featured in "A Round of Applause, Please"
- September-October 2012 Issue: Featured in "Mastering Nutrition: Fueling A Workout"
- July-August 2011 Issue: Featured in "Volunteer Profile: Rob Copeland"
- November-December 2009 Issue: Featured in "Practitioner Profile: Miller Receives Prestigious FINA Appointment"
- November-December 2009 Issue: Featured in "Readers Ask: Warm Pool Water"
- September-October 2008 Issue: Featured in "USMS Hires New Executive Director "
- November-December 2006 Issue: Featured in "Miller Serves as Team Physician on Pan Pacific Squad"
- March-April 2006 Issue: Featured in "Worlds Preview: FINA World Championships Return to U.S., Aug. 4-17"
- September-October 2005 Issue: "Moving to the Next Level of Professionalism"
- July-August 2005 Issue: "World Stage for Swimming Comes to U.S. in 2006"
- March-April 2005 Issue: "A Message From the USMS President"
- March-April 2005 Issue: Featured in "Neuburger Visit Highlights Mid-Year Executive Meeting"
Photos of Jim W Miller: