- There will be more than 2,378 swimmers at the 2018 Nationwide USMS Spring Nationals, the largest USMS national championship ever.
- The competition will start at 7:30 a.m. each day instead of 8:00 a.m.
- On competition days, the competition pool will be open for warm-up from 6:00 a.m. until 7:20 a.m. and the warm-up pools will be available from 7:20 a.m. until the conclusion of the final event each day. Visit the meet information page for more warm-up details.
- The positive check-in deadlines for events 200 yards and longer will remain the same as originally published on the meet information page -- 7:00 a.m or 9:00 a.m. each day depending on the event.
- The sixth event will be dropped from all swimmers' individual entries if they signed up for six individual events.
- The 50s and 100s will be preseeded with the oldest age groups first, slowest to fastest within each age group, men and women separate.
- The 200s will be deck seeded, with the oldest groups first, slowest to fastest within each age group, men and women separate.
- The 400 IMs and 500 freestyles will be deck seeded slowest to fastest by entry time, regardless of age, with men and women separate.
- The 1000 and 1650 freestyles will be deck-seeded slowest to fastest by entry time, regardless of age, with men and women combined.
- REMEMBER ALL EVENTS 200 YARDS AND LONGER WILL REQUIRE POSITIVE CHECK-IN.
- The women's heats will precede men's heats for each event, except the 1000 and 1650 freestyles (which are combined) and 500 freestyles (which are on separate days).
Pysch Sheets and Scratch Deadline
- The preliminary psych sheets have been published.
- Empty lanes can dampen competitive conditions and we'd like to avoid that when possible. Although we cannot offer any refunds, if you are absolutely certain you will not be swimming any of the 50s or 100s, please email email@example.com to let us know. You'll be removed from those events before we seed the meet to cut down on empty lanes and provide for more competitive heats. Please note that once we take you out of an event, we cannot put you back in. Scratches will be accepted through April 20.