USMS Swimmer Info
|Club:||Sarasota YMCA Sharks (SYSM)|
- Contact Rob Butcher via e-mail at rbutcher
Swimming Achievements for Rob Butcher:
- Meet results for Rob Butcher (241 swims)
- Top Ten achievements (87 individual, 24 relay)
- All American Honors (6 pool individual, 4 pool relay swims)
USMS Service & Recognition for Rob Butcher:
- Current USMS National Positions Held:
Executive Director (EMail)
- Rob is a USMS Recognized Coach for 2014
- Contributed 4 articles to USMS.org
- USMS.org article and video references:
- USMS Proudly Announces Rob Butcher as the New Executive Director
- 2008: Reflections from the Pool
- U.S. Masters Swimming Partners Working Together
- Lydecker vs. Lochte Splashdown
- Masters Swimmers Get in on the Charlotte UltraSwim Action
- From Outsider to Part of the Family
- USMS Making the Transition to Sarasota
- 2011 Ted Haartz Staff Appreciation Award
- SWIMMER magazine contributions and references:
- November-December 2011 Issue: Featured in "2011 Summer Nationals"
- November-December 2010 Issue: Featured in "Competition in the Caribbean"
- November-December 2008 Issue: Featured in " Eyeing the Future "
- July-August 2011 Issue: Featured in "Volunteer Profile: Rob Copeland"
- July-August 2009 Issue: "We're Continuing to Develop"
- May-June 2009 Issue: "A Headquarters to Make Us Proud"
- March-April 2009 Issue: "Branding U.S. Masters Swimming"
- January-February 2009 Issue: Featured in "Club & Coach Services Will Be a Key Resource "
- November-December 2008 Issue: "Riding the Wave "
- September-October 2008 Issue: Featured in "USMS Hires New Executive Director "
Photos of Rob Butcher: