Log In to My USMS
Log In by Identifying Yourself
Log In with a USMS Online Account (from Discussion Forums)
Logging into My USMS allows you to Access members-only content at usms.org:
- Read SWIMMER magazine online
- Track your fitness activities in your own Fitness Log (FLOG)
- Create a usms email alias
- Update your USMS registration information
When you login with a USMS Discussion Forums Account you have access to the following addtional content:
- Access to the USMS Discussion Forums
- Access written workouts from USMS coaches
- Create your own blog
- Upload photos to your own online photo album
As a USMS member you already have access to the members-only content simply by identifying yourself when you login above. If you would like to access the USMS Discussion Forums or any content in the forums you must create a USMS Discussion Forums account.
HELP! What is my USMS Discussion Forums user name or password?
Login access is provided via an account that you can create through our online discussion forums. These accounts are NOT automatically created for you with your U.S. Masters Swimming membership. The accounts are free, but you must create your own account. If you have not already created an account separate from your USMS membership, go here to create one now.
If you have already created a discussion forums account and have forgotten your password, you can use our password recovery feature to re-set it for you.