Login to My USMS
(using Your USMS Discussion Forums Account)
HELP! What is my user name or password?
Login access is provided via an account that you can create through our online discussion forums. These accounts are NOT automatically created for you with your U.S. Masters Swimming membership. The accounts are free, but you must create your own account. If you have not already created an account separate from your USMS membership, go here to create one now.
If you have already created a discussion forums account and have forgotten your password, you can use our password recovery feature to re-set it for you.
HELP! How do I set up My USMS or my FLOG?
Set up your My USMS account today so you can:
- Read SWIMMER magazine online
- Access written workouts from USMS coaches
- Track your fitness activities in your own Fitness Log (FLOG)
- Create your own blog
- Access your swimmer info page
- Upload photos to your own online photo album
- Create a usms email alias
- Access members-only content at usms.org