View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Introduction

by , August 30th, 2011 at 06:37 PM (An Uber Clydesdale Swimmer's Journey)
    Hey everyone!

Well, I thought I'd start my first expedition into USMS membership by introducing myself.

I swam age group from age 9-17, played high school water polo/swimming, and even played water polo for first year of college. I wasn't a great swimmer, just a middle of the road swimmer. My best time in high school for the 100 yard free was a 1:00.09 (yes, the 0.09 really bugged me).

After then I started working 30+ hours a week and was going to college full time. I put on a few pounds and ended up joining a Masters swim team in Loma Linda, CA. I swam with them for a few years, until 1996. I even swam the 1996 La Jolla Rough Water Swim open water event, doing the 1 mile in just over 30 minutes.

(Here's me during a bike ride in Feb 2011)

So from '96 to '11, I didn't swim at all. I got into a very sedentary lifestyle and put on a lot of weight. I've gained a few health issues that are most likely related to the weight.

The beginning of this year I weighed over 400 lbs! The last couple of years have been particularly stressful and 2011 was my year to change all of that.

Back into Swimming

I started looking around for somewhere to swim, as I knew it would be something I would do and not chicken out of. Swimming was always something I enjoyed to do and I knew if I enjoyed it, I would stick with it. I discovered that the city I live in has a pretty nice pool facility that is open 12 months/yr.

This last March I started swimming at that pool 3 days a week. I was very self conscientious about being seen in a swimsuit in public but I realised I'm not there for a beefcake contest; I was there to get healthier!
    The lifeguards got to know me and would always say encouraging things.

The first couple of months I was doing about 1600-1700 yards per workout. Mostly free and breaststroke stuff, just working my way up. I also started using Twitter to keep track of my yardage.

Joining a new Masters Team

The end of June I discovered that the pool was looking to start a Masters team, so I immediately joined them. For a while I was the only regular swimmer there but we've gradually built up a group of 5 regulars.

I regularly swim 2100-2800 yards a night (three nights a week), in the span of 60-90 minutes. My coach is really good at tailoring the workout to my strengths and weaknesses. He even tweets a copy of the whiteboard with that night's workout so I have a copy of it. I'm also participating in this year's Go The Distance. As of today I'm at 42.3 miles, I'm looking forward to that swim cap at 50 miles.

A friend who I knew in high school has motivated me into joining the USMS and to start competing next year in a few SCY events. I now have plans at swimming at a meet in Mission Viejo November 6th. I'm really nervous about the meet, as it's been over 20 years since I last competed.

The good news is I'm starting to feel better and I'm down to 375 lbs which means I've lost 25 lbs! I'm moving closer to my goal of 225 lbs. (which I feel is a reasonable weight for a guy 6'2" and a husky build). I'm also having a lot of fun with my fellow teammates.

I'm looking forward to hanging out here and meeting everyone.

Tuna
  2. Mostly Back Stroke day, 08/30/11

by , August 30th, 2011 at 04:41 PM (Chowmi's Blog)
    My guts still hurt. I might have a cramp or something. If it doesn't go away, i'll take the girls for some ice cream after Kumon.

SCM, Baylor Fitness Center - noon
    Ross Myers coaching - yeah!

400 warmup

Additional warm up:
    2 x 200 IM kick

Set I:
    8 x 50 1:00 min
    IM order drill/stroke

Set II:
    8 x 75 on 1:15
    Odds: free/fly free
    Evens: back/br/free
    ==> No. I did:
    Odds: 25 free/50 fly very strong 57 57 57 58
    Evens: all recovery

4 x 25's ??? recovery something
    No one quite heard it, so we all faked it

Set III:
    4 x 150 on 2:45
    Something mixy like set above, but I decided to go all back and descend:
    2:23 2:22 2:15 2:09

2 x 100 easy

Fast Swim:
    100 fast choice
    100 back with the start 1:14 high

Easy 50

The End
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    This workout was not entirely my cup of tea. But I made the most of it by modifying and I working the 8 x 75's as the second 50 of a 100 fly. On the 4 x 150's I was like, what? what? And the thing that seemed to hurt the least was doing them all backstroke. At that point my tummy was feeling crampy and I almost tossed my string cheese stick (which I got on sale! $5.99 Sargento string cheese, on sale for $3.99, plus a .$50 coupon and $.50 store multiplier for a final price of $2.99!), so backstroke seemed the most strategic choice for today.

It was FUN swimming backstroke, even with a tummy ache. I had more in the tank than I thought, and I know I didn't tap into my backstroke power until at the end. I probably should have started at 2:15's and descended to a challenge 2:05 or under. My UWs were quite good and I didn't panic. I give my breakouts a 7, but the good news is I didn't start out at a 10 and degrade down to a 5. They were all 7's so at least I have "breakout conditioning"! Now I just have to get them to 8-9-10's!

++++++++++++++++++++++
    My other good couponing deals: *Dannon/Oikos on sale at Alberson's $.88, used $.50 coupon-for-2, plus $.50 multipler.
    *KC Masterpiece on sale at Alb's; $.88, $.50 coupon, multiplier limited to price at $.38! Free!
    *Kraft Mayo, reg price $5.xx; on sale $1.99, $1.00 coupon made it $.99!

The problem I am having as an extreme couponer in training, is that (1) it is difficult to get the requisite # of coupons. I usually can get 3 or maybe 4, but I don't want to resort to buying them or dumpster diving. How can I get 20??? and (2) it is hard to identify stockpile-worthy items. I've got tampons till menopause. Scratch that off the list. Next in my list - Tide/Downy/paper towels/toilet paper/soy sauce/white rice/shampoo/conditioner/body wash/hand soaps. We don't eat much frozen foods. The 1 jar of mayo, 3 jars of salad dressing will last us for 1 calendar year. Not sure what else....maybe plastic bags and garbage bags. Will have to start watching the prices more closely....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tue Aug 30th 2011 scy

by , August 30th, 2011 at 04:21 PM (Ande's Swimming Blog)
    Tue Aug 30th 2011 scy

yesterday, I felt like I had a sore throat, but it was the back part of my upper soft palate that hurt, like the nasal cavity side of the top of my mouth. today I feel like I have cold

Yesterday I found & smushed a brown recluse beside the kitty litter box in my master bathroom then last night as I rolled out the trash I saw a baby water moccasin on the front of my driveway near the street. I looked at it for a while, tried to take a pic of it but it was dark and wiggly, it slithered off in the grass beneath a bush

Doubled yesterday but didn't blog the 2nd practice
    felt better and averaged faster times
    despite feeling a cold coming on

Subscribe to Ande's Swimming Blog

Whitney Coached
    UT, main pool scy
    6:30 to 7:30 dove in 6:09ish
    wore new training jammer
    swam with Mike
    Beside tyler, Jim, & Larry,

WARM UP
    300 fr
    400 IM dr
    300 fr

Main SET: scy

3 rounds of:
    (IM order by rounds, 1 fl, 2 bk, 3 br)
    25 on 25
    50 on 50
    75 on 75
    100 on 1:40
    75 on 75
    50 on 50
    25 on 25
    50 k easy
    4 x 200 fr on 2:30
    50 k easy

4 x 25
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Distance Extravaganza

by , August 30th, 2011 at 12:34 PM (Year Three: The Road Back)
    Whew! I made it! While I'd love to leave it at that, you probably want more details, eh?

Today's Tuesday workout was one of only a handful of distance day swims that I have actually completed sans fins or pulling. Here's what we did:

400 Warm-Up
    10 x 50 Free on :50
    5 x 500 Free on 8:00 (did 7:30, 7:30, 7:30, 7:29, 7:28)
    10 x 50 Free FAST on :50
    200 Cool-Down
    Total Yards - 4100

I swim with a number of people who prefer not to know what the workouts are ahead of time. I am not one of those people. Take today... and my new push to increase my endurance and start lowering my distance times.... Had I simply gotten to the pool and heard the workout, there is no way I would have lasted. As it was, by knowing the workout ahead of time, I was able to not only psych myself up for it, but give me a mental edge up when the inevitable breaking point came (which was around 1200 yards or so). It happened during the open water 2K on Sunday too. I was so tired of battling the chop and breathing in what felt like gasoline, I just wanted to swim to a kayak and quit. BUT... I DIDN'T. And, having that experience behind me, I knew I could physically do this set and that I should be able to hold the 1:35 or so pace that the 8:00 interval allowed for. And, I did. I actually was so consistent holding a 1:30 per 100 pace that my coach started giving me my times to the tenth of a second (until the last two when I "descended" by finishing 1 and 2 seconds "early" respectively).

I must say that I'm really proud of myself for not quitting today and grabbing my fins. Going in, I knew I could do it and when the going got tough, I used that knowledge to power through - just like I tell my daughter when she's running. Maybe this is the start of a swimming breakthrough of sorts. If nothing else, I'm actually contemplating competing a pool race longer than 200 meters for the first time. Guess my second year of swimming is also going to be full of firsts!

Enjoy your swims today!
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  5. Monday, Aug. 29

by , August 30th, 2011 at 12:28 PM (The FAF AFAP Digest)
    Drylands:

RC exercises
    assisted dips -- no.
    -- Don't think I can do these; it feels like too much stress on the shoulders. It also felt like my arms were too far apart on this particular machine.
    assisted pull ups -- 4 x 7
    -- assist was 4X (couldn't read the whole number)
    flutter kicks on bosu, 2 x 100
    reverse scoops, 25 x 3 x 15
    back extensions, 25 x 3 x 10
    Ab Solo machine + med ball, 3 x 15
    -- http://www.exergamefitness.com/ab_solo.htm
    knee tuck jumps, 2 x 10
    extreme angle isometric squat w/17.5, 3:00
    -- ran out of time for other isos

Swim/SCM/Solo:

easy 1300 meters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snuck in a workout at RAC before driving up to Mpls to catch a flight home. I was startled to notice a cornfield right across from the gym. Cornfields everywhere in MN! My home town has changed drastically since I lived there. Mayo has more than doubled in size. I am hoping I left in time before my body went into serious shock from dog exposure.

I'm pretty beat from 4 days in a row of drylands. Also tired from three trips in August, with not much solid sleep. Just yoga and errands today for me. Hopefully, I'll be able to do a real swim workout on Wednesday, not just this floating around stuff I've done almost all of August. I am planning on stealing Chowmi's last workout.

Mason reopens on Thursday. I'm going to my first team practice in ages on Thursday night. I'm looking forward to having a clean, cool, quiet place to work out on Fridays as well.

4 days until the trek to college with Fort Son ...

Updated August 30th, 2011 at 02:04 PM by The Fortress

Categories
    Swim Workouts , Strength Training and Dryland Workouts
  6. Lots of flip turns

This morning I planned to meet up with a friend who was doing a long workout at the Y. I came in partway through—she was in the middle of a set of 9 x 1100. Luckily she had already knocked out 4 of them, so after warming up I joined her for the last 5 or so, reducing them down to 1000s or 1050s depending on how often I got lapped. Here’s what my workout ended up looking like:

600 scy warmup

1050 (450fr/50bk/500fr/50bk)

3 x 100 pull desc. @ 1:30
    3 x 100 swim desc. @ 1:30
    3 x 50 swim desc. @ :50
    100 easy
    [I did this little mini-set in lieu of one of the 1100s—my lanemate was doing every 3rd one with fins, and since I didn’t have mine I decided to make up my own thing to do.]

3 x 1050 (450fr/50bk/500fr/50bk)
    [I thought I would just do 2 of these, since the 3rd one would be a fin swim and I could substitute my mini-set again. But after the second one my friend decided to do the final swim without fins, so I went ahead and did it with her.]

500 SKIPS warmdown

I actually found the long swims pretty soothing and pleasant. I focused on getting closer to the wall, without gliding, before initiating my flip turn, and found that that made the flipping go quicker plus I got better distance off each turn. It was nice having that little mini-set in there between the first long swim, when I was still warming up, and the last three. I think doing a little speed play with the descends helped me find a good pace for the final swims. It was nice to get in a good long workout, and great to have company for it—I missed having swim buddies over the weekend.

I have some unexpected free days at home this week. My husband and I had originally planned to leave Monday to spend a few days up in the Adirondacks. We had planned to take the train up a few hours north of the city, then drive from there, but the storm knocked out train service, and flooded roads upstate made driving the whole way look pretty iffy. So we decided to stay in the city, but keep our days off and spend time exploring and enjoying our hometown. So far our staycation has been wonderful—it’s helped that we both love spending time in the parks, and the great weather yesterday and today has made that a delightful option. This morning we’re going to go wander around on the High Line, which is an old elevated train track that has been converted to parkland—I haven’t been since they opened the newest section this past spring, and am looking forward to seeing what they’ve done with it! (I’m also looking forward to the popsicles—great vendors in that part of town!)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Tuesday workout

by , August 30th, 2011 at 10:51 AM (Pete's swim blog)
    Adoption went through smoothly yesterday. As informal it was, answering lengthy legal questions is always nerve wracking for me.

Knee is better but still hurts some. Ibuprophen is a wonderful thing! I set out to make 10 x 100 on 1:15 and then keep going if I could. First one I made easily on 1:10. Second one I barely made 1:15. Held 1:12 to 1:13 from there on. Had some sinus congestion that along with the heat made me feel like my head would implode. Decided to break at #11. Picked back up at #12 and easily made the rest. 1:10 on #16 and was able to sprint the 50... sort of.

SCY
    400 Warm up

6 x 50 Free - :45

16 x 100 - 1:15 (Optional Rest on #5 and #10)
    50 Sprint

I made 10 and rested on #11 - no drag suit

100 Easy

20 x 25 Kick - :30
    5 Times through:
    * 50 Hard Fly - 1:00
    * 50 Free - 1:00
    * 50 Hard Back - 1:00
    * 50 Free - 1:00
    * 50 Hard Breast - 1:00

100 Easy
    200 Timed IM Kick (3:23 no drag suit)

200 Cool down

(4700 Total)
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  8. Tuesday, August 30, 5:00am

by , August 30th, 2011 at 10:04 AM (Fast Food Makes for Fast Swimming!)
    Got started a little late...the Tues/Thurs coach isn't always on time, and when I have to get out by 5:30am, every minute really counts!

Warmup:
    500 Free
    3 x 100 Free @ 1:30

Main Set from tjrpatt yesterday:
    2 rounds of:
    3 x 100 Fly @ 1:30
    1 x 200 Free @ 3:00

1st round 1:09/1:13/1:15, 2nd round (with zoomers) 1:11/1:12/1:13

-------------------
    1800 Yards in 27 minutes

Updated August 31st, 2011 at 11:32 AM by jaadams1

Categories
    Swim Workouts , Daily Practices
  9. Very little if any sleep last night

by , August 30th, 2011 at 08:24 AM (Mixing it up this year)
    My mind would not just let things go so after 6 hours of laying in bed I went to swim.... Slow...

500 Free broken 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,1
    500 Free kick w/fins every 3rd 25 fly
    8x25@:45 Fly w/paddles & fins
    200 Fly drill chest press w/fins
    200 Fly drill alt rt arm/lt arm by 25 w/fins
    200 Fly drill underwater recovery w/fins
    200 Fly kick w/fins on back work the abs!
    500 Free w/snorkle alt by 100 swim/kick

Total 2500 yards
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. August 29th Aquasol

by , August 30th, 2011 at 12:21 AM (Swim like an Orca, but faster !)
    Aquasol - Coach Steve & Todd on deck,
    Lane 1 solo, no other masters/fitness etc.
    Stole Rick Miles workout from 8/30/11.
    WARM UP:
    4 X 150 2:30 2:15
    2 X 100 1:40 1:30
    Twice through

1 X 200 kick + 100 easy swim

12 X 50 1:20 Choice (did 3Bk/3FR, etc...)
    Alternate 2 fast/1 easy

18 X 25 :45 Choice (Did 4 ea stroke + 2 FR)
    Alternate 2 sprint/1 easy

1 X 300 free 4:30
    1 X 300 IM 5:15
    1 X 200 free 3:00
    1 X 200 IM 3:30
    1 X 100 free 1:30
    1 X 100 IM -(1:45)
    WARM DOWN: 4 X 50 easy
    4350Y
    Im wondering whether I should have just linked to Rick Miles Sarasota workout for 8/30/11, which is tomorrow.
    Coach is still away in L.A.
    Somehow I still have the drive to get through the workouts and even push through the intervals. Not ready to notch up to 1:25 on the100 FR yet, I'm still sore from the added weights during the week, hopefully my body with actively recover and I can push forward.
    Im eyeing a couple of meets again, but I am more focused on keeping my weekly (albeit daily) goals as the priority and gauge readiness in a few weeks.
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  11. The Captain's Log

by , August 29th, 2011 at 05:48 PM (Chicken's Nuggets)
    On Wednesday, August 24th I was privileged be part of the crew for Evan Morrison's (Evmo's) solo swim from Catalina Island to the mainland.

It was the first time I'd ever crewed for a swim and, with my own Catalina swim just around the corner, a great learning experience. In the incredibly short time it took Evmo to swim the channel, I was able to familiarise myself with the pilot boat, the Bottom Scratcher, and see first hand the work that goes into putting on a successful (or unsuccessful!) marathon swim.

Most of the swim took place in the pitch dark in some fairly lumpy seas. I was pretty queasy and didn't take many pictures until the sun rose. Here's my view of what went on:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgNR2cD0gFk"]Evan's Catalina swim - YouTube[/nomedia]

Congratulations to Evmo on an amazing swim, and thanks for letting me be a small part of it!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 AM Workout -09/12/11

by , August 29th, 2011 at 04:23 PM (Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 a.m. Workout)
    SCY
    WARM UP:
    2 X 150 2:30 2:15
    1 X 200 3:00 3:00
    4 X 50 1:00 1:00
    Two rounds. Descend 50's in both rounds 1-4.
    Round 1 intervals left, 2 right.

1 X 100 IM 1:45
    4 X 50-1 of each- 1:00
    Three rounds

10 X 50 kick
    5 on 1:05
    5 on 1:00
    1 X 100 easy swim

3 X 200 3:00
    3 X 50 1:15
    3 X 150 2:15
    3 X 100 1:30
    50's: Swim them 2 fast/1 easy
    all choice

WARM DOWN: 4 X 50 easy 1:00

5300Y
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  13. Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 AM Workout -09/09/11

by , August 29th, 2011 at 04:17 PM (Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 a.m. Workout)
    SCY
    WARM UP:
    4 X 100 1:40 1:30
    4 X 75 1:15 1:05
    4 X 50-descend 1-4-:50 :45
    Two rounds. Round 1 intervals left, 2 right.

5 X 200 pull
    2 on 3:00
    3 on 2:40

1 X 200 kick 4:15 4:00
    4 X 50 kick 1:00 :55
    Two rounds. Round 1 intervals left, 2 right.

1 X 100 moderate 2:00
    1 X 75 fast 1:10
    1 X 100 moderate 2:00
    1 X 50 fast -
    Four rounds, break between each round. All choice.

5100Y
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  14. Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 AM Workout -09/08/11

by , August 29th, 2011 at 04:13 PM (Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 a.m. Workout)
    SCY
    WARM UP:
    1 X 100 1:45
    1 X 150 2:30
    1 X 200 3:00
    1 X 250 3:45
    1 X 150 2:15
    1 X 100 FAST

10 X 100 free
    5 on 1:30
    5 on 1:20

1 X 200 kick 4:15
    2 X 100 kick 2:00
    4 X 50 kick 1 :05
    8 X 25 sprint kick :45
    1 X 100 easy swim -

12 X 50 1:05 choice
    odd: easy even: fast

5050Y
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  15. Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 AM Workout -09/07/11

by , August 29th, 2011 at 04:04 PM (Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 a.m. Workout)
    SCY
    WARM UP:
    2 X 200 3:00 3:00
    Two rounds. Round 1 interval left, 2 right.

4 X 50 kick 1:05
    1 X 100 kick 2:00
    4 X 50 kick 1:00
    1 X 100 swim -

2 X {4 X 150 2:45
    #1 100 fly/50 free
    #2 100 back/50 free
    #3 100 breast/50 free
    #4 150 free

5 X 300 free 4:00 or 4:30
    Descend 1-5

5300Y
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  16. Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 AM Workout -09/06/11

by , August 29th, 2011 at 04:00 PM (Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 a.m. Workout)
    SCY
    WARM UP:
    3 X 100 1:40
    2 X 150 2:30
    4 X 100 1:30
    2 X 150 2:15
    4 X 50-descend 1-4-:50

3 X 100 kick 2:10
    6 X 50 kick 1:05
    1 X 100 swim -

3 X 100 free 1:30-1 mod/1 fast/1 mod
    4 X 25 sprint KICK :45
    Three rounds. Short break if needed.

2 X 100 IM 1:45
    2 X 100 50 fly/50 free 2:00
    2 X 100 back 2:00
    2 X 100 breast 2:00

5000Y
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  17. Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 AM Workout -09/02/11

by , August 29th, 2011 at 03:56 PM (Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 a.m. Workout)
    SCY
    WARM UP:
    2 x 250 4:00
    5 X 100 1:30
    10 X 50
    5 on :50
    5 on :45

2 X 200 kick 4:30
    4 x 100 kick 2:15
    1 x 100 swim -

4 X 100 2:00 Choice
    #1 moderate
    #2 75 moderate/25 fast
    #3 50 mod/50 fast
    #4 25 mod/75 fast

5 X 50 :40 -make the interval
    1 X 50 fast :45
    4 X 50 :45
    2 X 50 fast :50
    3 X 50 :50
    3 x 50 fast :55
    2 X 50 :55
    4 X 50 fast 1:00
    1 X 50 1:05
    5 X 50 fast 1:05

4500Y
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  18. SArasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 AM Workout -09/01/11

by , August 29th, 2011 at 03:51 PM (Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 a.m. Workout)
    SCY
    WARM UP:
    4 X 100 1:40
    1 X 200 3:20
    4 X 75 1:15
    4 X 50 :45
    1 X 200 fast -

1 X 100 easy swim

1 X 100 easy 2:00
    1 X 100 easy 2:00
    Three times through

1 X 100 1:30
    8 X 50 :50
    1 X 200 2:50
    6 X 50 :45
    1 x 300 4:00
    4 x 50 :40 or :35

5200Y
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  19. Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 AM Workout -08/31/11

by , August 29th, 2011 at 03:45 PM (Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 a.m. Workout)
    SCY
    WARM UP:
    2 X 200 3:20 3:00
    Two times. Round 1 interval left, 2 right.

2 X 200 kick 4:15
    4 X 50 kick 1:05
    1 X 100 easy swim

1 X 100 free 1:45
    1 X 100 stroke 2:00
    1 X 50 free 1:00
    1 X 50 stroke 1:00
    Four rounds. IM'ers: Round 1 fly, 2 back 3 breast, 4 choice/no free

9 X 100 1:55 choice
    #3-6-9 are fast

1 X 100 easy -
    1 X 100 @ 100%

5000Y
    Categories
    Swim Workouts
  20. SArasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 AM Workout -08/30/11

by , August 29th, 2011 at 03:35 PM (Sarasota Y Sharks Masters 5:30 a.m. Workout)
    I will be heading to Hawaii tomorrow for the Maui Channel Swim and some vacation time. I am going to go ahead and post through Sept 12. There will be no post for Labor Day.

SCY
    WARM UP:
    4 X 150 2:30 2:15
    Twice through

1 X 200 kick + 100 easy swim

12 X 50 1:20 Choice
    Alternate 2 fast/1 easy

18 X 25 :45 Choice
    Alternate 2 sprint/1 easy

1 X 300 free 4:30