Blog Comments

Thanks Greg - will do
    That's awesome Preston got accepted to Cleveland! Please give him my congratulations and also Happy Birthday wishes.
    That reminds me to get over to IKEA one of these days.
    Agree, that's an amazing picture! Thanks for sharing
    That's a striking picture!
    Thanks Stewart. This was a particularly beautiful year for foliage - lots of brilliant colors
    Beautiful picture. I miss New England.
    One of the camp guys was on the ground and provided counter-weight for us as we climbed the wall. It was a blast!
    nice free rock climbing wall?
    The only thing I feel like I'm pushing these days is old age!
    Gorgeous shot of Searsburg Reservoir, but makes me shiver!
    I am so jealous of the lake action you have easy access to!
    Thanks Karl, it was a fun event for my first Nationals. I was pleased with my swims and enjoyed meeting many from the blogs.

I am not yet ordained, but a temporary officiant which is allowable under Vermont law (kinda like a fill in justice of the peace). I was able to work with a pastor friend to plan a special ceremony
    Hey, I just saw your posts from Nationals. Nice swims! (I was on vacation and didn't read the blogs for a while.) The 400 IM and 200 back on the same day, yikes that had to hurt. I like how you sneaked a fast 50 in between the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by rxleakem

I preformed the marriage of my sister-in-law and her fiance.
    Ah, that makes good sense - and now we know that you are ordained. I suppose that I should have guessed that, but all I could think of was that you were using a form of the expression, "I married my daughter off...". Anyway, I got a good laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl_S

um, say what?

I preformed the marriage of my sister-in-law and her fiance.
    Just checking to see if anyone reads my blog...
    Last week I married my sister-in-law...
    um, say what?
    Back to school... enjoy!
    Thanks Greg - it was a great trip, full of fast swimming then fun sightseeing. I'll be at the pool this weekend if you can make it
    Welcome back to SoVT, Mike - and congratulations on your first Nationals and some truly significant swims! Sounds like you and Preston had a good time out there. Hope to catch you in the pool before the rec center does it's 2-week shut-down.
Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast