Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by flystorms
    Had to Google those and man, that looks interesting. I wonder if long sweat socks might work if they're anchored at the ankle with a band.
    i should have included a link or at least a photo. I'm sure long socks would work and probably drap even more. The jury is still out on the possible benefits. They really should have named them AnchorSox.
    Quote Originally Posted by __steve__
    My work socks after a long shift can cause death

i recall pwb blogged once about a thief of one of his socks. Something about the way it was titled and presented, but I never laughed so hard from a blog before lol
    Triple digit temperatures, work boots and a long shift might have something to do with that. Don't let Diane talk you into trying them. I told her to keep the receipt handy.
    Had to Google those and man, that looks interesting. I wonder if long sweat socks might work if they're anchored at the ankle with a band.
    My work socks after a long shift can cause death

i recall pwb blogged once about a thief of one of his socks. Something about the way it was titled and presented, but I never laughed so hard from a blog before lol
    Updated September 6th, 2016 at 07:11 PM by __steve__
    Quote Originally Posted by flystorms
    Oh that one looks like fun.
    Thank you! I think I have a few sets that I do periodically and this one will probably be added to the list
    Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend
    Yes sir! I love that meet and it will be nice to get away. You can teach me how to sprint.
    Oh that one looks like fun.
    Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    Hope the workout met your needs today - it's not one of the most exciting ones, but a decent enough recovery swim.
    My quick solo swims are always time for me to work on my laundry list of technical problems. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again
    I will try to email your 200IM swim but I am certain the file will be difficult to send due to size. Melinda even had trouble sending my 50 fly.

If I am unable to send it that way, I can very easily publish it on youtube.

There's two ways I can have it loaded in youtube:
    1) As private, where I can share with your gmail account - only you can view.
    2) Or public - anyone can view
    Public YouTube is fine with me. Whatever is easy for you. I appreciate it Steve.
    Hope the workout met your needs today - it's not one of the most exciting ones, but a decent enough recovery swim.
    I will try to email your 200IM swim but I am certain the file will be difficult to send due to size. Melinda even had trouble sending my 50 fly.

If I am unable to send it that way, I can very easily publish it on youtube.

There's two ways I can have it loaded in youtube:
    1) As private, where I can share with your gmail account - only you can view.
    2) Or public - anyone can view
    Sounds like fun
    it was fun. Playtime might be over when we head in tomorrow though
    Sounds like fun
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Congrats! Sounds like a great weekend. I loved your comment "I felt like I let my team down. They still talk to me though." Too funny and so true.
    Lol, thanks Fort! It was a great weekend. Congrats on all your swims and I was glad to finally got to see that amazing SDK in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by rxleakem
    Great meet, Joel! I had fun cheering you on through social media and watching the youtube.
    Thank you! Hopefully we can run into each other sometime.
    Congrats! Sounds like a great weekend. I loved your comment "I felt like I let my team down. They still talk to me though." Too funny and so true.
    Great meet, Joel! I had fun cheering you on through social media and watching the youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    Sounds like a great experience. That 400 IM on Sunday morning was rough; I much prefer it on the Friday order of events, but it sounds like you swam it strong ... my lungs were shot after the backstroke on that, so, while my legs worked, I was screaming for air on every pushoff, so I share your pain!
    Thank you Patrick! I would have preferred it to be Friday am as well. If you ever figure out a way to make that race not hurt please fill us all in. I'm definitely not a 4IMer but I do like that race. Mostly because I have much I can improve on.

Congrats on all of your swims and how great is it to have your family there with you. Well done sir.
    Sounds like a great experience. That 400 IM on Sunday morning was rough; I much prefer it on the Friday order of events, but it sounds like you swam it strong ... my lungs were shot after the backstroke on that, so, while my legs worked, I was screaming for air on every pushoff, so I share your pain!
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast