Daily results for the 2013 Go The Distance (GTD) event are available here. Participant results pages are updated each day after 6 a.m. Eastern Time and include all swims logged through the previous day. Milestone achievements are updated throughout the day.
Through December 31, 2013, our 4,098 GTD 2013 participants have swum a total of 824,616.73 miles (=1,451,325,440 yards, =1,327,091,982 meters). Keep up the good work!
- All participants, by total mileage
- Women, by age group and total mileage
- Men, by age group and total mileage
- All participants, by Zone / LMSC / Clubs
- Swimmer progress toward goals
- YTD mileage spreadsheet by participant (CSV file)
Mileage Milestone Achievements:
- 50 miles (3010 swimmers)
- 100 miles (2498 swimmers)
- 150 miles (2016 swimmers)
- 200 miles (1673 swimmers)
- 250 miles (1383 swimmers)
- 300 miles (1053 swimmers)
- 365.25 miles (average mile a day) (752 swimmers)
- 400 miles (609 swimmers)
- 500 miles (426 swimmers)
- 750 miles (89 swimmers)
- 1000 miles (28 swimmers)
- 1250 miles (7 swimmers)
- 1500 miles (3 swimmers)
Awards and Merchandise:
- A link to information about how to purchase milestone awards will appear on your FLOG page once you have reached a milestone with an associated award.
- Official Go The Distance t-shirts can also be ordered from All American Swim Supply. Check off your milestone achievements on your t-shirt throughout the year as you swim through them.